What It's All About - Sharing What I Love w/ Others

The purpose of this site is simple: sharing. So my goal is to keep things simple. RoIOs from the artists I like. Hope you'll like them too.

What there won't be: Officially released material. Period. If you see something that is an official release, in whole or in part, tell me, and I will remove it ASAP.

No music is hosted on this site, ever. I'm just sharing what I've found w/ anyone interested.

This site is free for me, so it's free for you. No donations needed. This is a hobby, so no promises about what, when and why I post. I do it when I feel like it and when I've the time.

No passwords, txt files w/ links in them, etc., just the links I found.

ENJOY!



Monday, January 23, 2012

MEGAUPLOAD Dies, So do I

So, it is over.  Mega was the upload site worth the effort and I am not re-upping all those files; do not have the time or energy.

For the 12 of you who care, so long.

4 comments:

  1. Shame this site is going to,too many have disappeared over the lst few days .This site looked like it could have been a good one too.
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... you're a lazy...

    Greetings from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get why you stopped that's too bad but they don't want sharing to be easy.
    That's just the way it is.
    analogkid6103

    ReplyDelete